The salary range for this position is CAD $44.14 - $63.45 / hour
Why Fraser Health?
Fraser Health values diversity in the work force and strives to maintain n an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Are you passionate about supporting leaders and organizations to thrive and develop? At Fraser Health we believe that strong leadership is a key enabler of the quality care we deliver, and the health and satisfaction of our staff and physicians.
Our well-recognized Leadership & Organization Development team is at the forefront of leading and shaping Fraser's system-wide efforts to strengthen leadership capacity and culture across our organization.
As a Casual Client Partner, People Development you join a passionate, skilled, collaborative team of leadership development practitioners, within the broader Leadership & Organizational Development team at our Central City Office, located in Surrey, BC.
Effective October 26, 2021, all new hires to Fraser Health will need to have full COVID 19 vaccination (have received a full series of a World Health Organization “WHO” approved vaccine against infection by SARS-COV-2, or a combination of approved WHO vaccines). Please note this applies to all postings, and individual medical exemptions must be approved by the Provincial Health Officer.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka’pamux Nations. Our team of 43,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, professionalism and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Fraser Health values diversity in the work force and strives to maintain a work environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Would you like to join this amazing team? Want to know more? Connect with us!
Connect with us on our Careers social channels where you’ll learn about exciting opportunities, get career tips from our recruiters, and meet some of your future team members! You can also visit us on Indeed and Glassdoor.
Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | TikTok
Supporting the Vision, Values, Purpose and Commitments of Fraser Health including service delivery that is centered around patients/clients/residents and families:
Acts as an internal consulting resource for organization, leadership, and people development processes, strategies and projects that are directed at supporting the strategic goals for Fraser Health; provides consulting services to senior leaders and managers with teams; supports the goals and objectives of senior management with interventions such as change initiatives, strategy and planning, team building and leadership development; provides support to the organization and specific functional areas in recognizing current patterns across the system and partnering to develop and implement strategies to improve organizational effectiveness; facilitates leadership, management and personal development programs.
- Designs and delivers personal, management and leadership development programs or processes to all levels of the organization.
- Monitors and assesses personal, leadership and organizational development needs, develops learning strategies; facilitates, evaluates and monitors results.
- Provides on-going coaching and interventions to support learning and development for a specific program/service or on a systems-wide basis.
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of strategic and operational initiatives designed to strengthen organization and individual competencies and management development.
- Provides consulting services to management staff, focused on improving team, leader and systems effectiveness.
- Facilitates team development, and changes in group norms, values, and culture; identifies and uses instruments and surveys to analyze individual and group behavior; partners with clients in identifying possibilities for improvement; provides coaching supports to leaders towards increasing success in change integrations.
- Remains current in the practice of organization development and leadership development by ongoing professional development; researches and implements cutting edge best practice in alignment with probable future needs in the organization.
- Assists in the development of leadership and organization development practices, standards, guidelines, processes and tools.
- Provides single point accountability for client service delivery where appropriate.
- Partners with senior leaders and teams in designing and implementing change processes that engage stakeholders appropriately from initiation to integration of the change.
- Provides client services and programs in a way that increases leaders' capacity for coaching, process design, facilitation, and team development within their own teams.
- Evaluates People Development services ensuring interventions meet client satisfaction.
- May be required to monitor and support the work of external consultants.
Education and Experience
Master's Degree in Organization Development (OD), Leadership or equivalent Behavioral Science. Supplemented with five (5) to seven (7) years' recent related experience in organization development and/or leadership development in an intermediate to large size organization. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in healthcare settings.
Demonstrates the leadership practices of the Fraser Health Leadership Framework of Clear, Caring and Courageous and creates the conditions for people to succeed.
- Demonstrated knowledge of organization development theory and applications.
- Demonstrated group facilitation skills in an organization development role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of leadership development
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning strategies and methodologies
- Demonstrated competence to facilitate change, coach, counsel, and negotiate.
- Demonstrated expertise in conflict management.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management, particularly of change initiatives.
- Knowledge and understanding of computer technology, especially the fundamentals of word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, data base and CD ROM.