Senior Project Manager Temporary, full-time position If you're a proven leader with a track record of success in managing complex projects with multiple and varied stakeholders, adept at implementing enterprise technology projects, this is a great
Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has
Personal Support Worker - Durham Region Calling PSW New Graduates! Join us to earn $5000 Health Force Ontario PSW Incentive! Multiple options to apply with your cover letter and resume! · Online at www.cbi.ca/careers · Email
Responsibilities:Provision of direct, patient-focused care in a multi-disciplinary team environment under the supervision of a preceptor.To apply all aspects of the Pharmaceutical Care Process to patient care under the supervision of a preceptor.
ONA JOB POSTING #867669Position: Registered Nurse - 2 PositionsSite: Toronto General Hospital Department: General Internal Medicine - 13 Eaton South Reports To: Nurse ManagerSalary Range: $33.56 - $48.05 per
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, delivery and execution of projects for the entire delivery life cycle, applying established TMX standards and best practices. The PM plays a leadership role to ensure projects are successfully
Manager, Hospitals and Community Models Unit
Are you a forward-focused leader seeking an opportunity to contribute to the Province's health care funding system and transformation agenda? A leader who can solve problems and translate complex information into plain language, and present it in a clear and compelling way to the Assistant Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Minister or other senior executives for executive decision-making?
Consider this opportunity with the Ministry of Health, Hospitals and Capital Division. As Manager, Hospital and Community Models Unit, you will provide leadership to a team of professionals in the planning, development and implementation of the funding and allocation models to inform evidence-based annual funding allocations and payment systems for hospitals, home care and long-term care sectors.
The ministry is working to establish a patient-focused, results-driven, integrated and sustainable publicly funded health care system. Our mission is to help people stay healthy, deliver high-quality care when they need it, and protect the health care system for future generations.
The Ontario Public Service (OPS) Leadership Behaviours define what it means to be a leader through the following expected behaviours and attributes:
• We commit to the responsibilities of being a leader by demonstrating authenticity, accountability and courage.
• We are collaborative by helping each other grow every day, being inclusive and driving people-centred outcomes
• We are innovative by leading with a common purpose, embracing positive disruption and having a future mindset.
Diversity, Inclusion, Accessibility and Anti-Racism
The OPS is an innovative, responsive and accountable public service that works hard to be diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable. Diversifying leadership is a top priority for the OPS. Our goal is to achieve parity with the Ontario labour force by 2025 for the most underrepresented groups (Indigenous, racialized and persons with disabilities) on our leadership teams.
The OPS is collecting socio-demographic information to identify potential barriers and help underrepresented groups to achieve equity in senior leadership roles. We invite you to contribute to our efforts in building a more diverse, inclusive and accessible OPS by completing our voluntary survey, which will be provided to all applicants once the advertisement has closed.
The OPS is an accessible employer and we offer accommodation in all aspects of employment, including the recruitment process.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• Lead and manage a team of specialists in the development and implementation of robust, evidence-based, defensible sectoral funding allocation models, support tools and knowledge transfer and education approaches.
• Lead and oversee the development of quantitative research and analysis methods in addition to providing targeted modelling, forecasting and data.
• Manage and coordinate the design and development of complex and innovative computer models to analyze and track trends, conduct internal and external environmental scanning, and monitor conditions and issues.
• Provide advice, expertise, analyses, and recommendations to ministry senior management and executives to support ministry policy and program strategic planning and evidence-based decision-making.
• Manage research project teams in planning and carrying out research and analysis to support ministry funding strategies and program directions.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key partners and stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate information flow and identification of issues.
How do I qualify?
Leadership and Management Skills:
• You have leadership skills to inspire, engage, motivate, develop and mentor professional staff in achieving results on high-profile initiatives.
• You have experience fostering an environment of high performance, learning, growth and continuous improvement.
• You have expertise in structuring, organizing and managing multiple projects, with a proven track record of successful project completion.
• You have experience leading human resources, financial and organizational change initiatives.
Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills:
• You have demonstrated stakeholder management skills to build and maintain collaborative relationships across a broad range of stakeholders and with key partners.
• You use effective consultation, issues management and negotiation skills to build credibility and consensus with colleagues, stakeholders, and senior management.
• You can translate complex analytical information into plain language, provide advice and present/brief it in a clear and compelling way to the Assistant Deputy Minister, the Associate Deputy Minister, the Deputy Minister, the Minister or other senior executives for executive decision-making.
• You have superior written and oral communication skills to guide the analysis, prioritization and response to all.
• You exercise a high level of political acuity and judgement when developing and providing evidence-based advice for confidential/sensitive issues.
Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills:
• You have the ability to solve very complex problems and develop a range of options and solutions, applying evidence, and integrating a logical framework and methodology.
• You can lead the application of funding and allocation models taking into account analysis of key financial trends, needs analysis gaps and funding issues.
• You have knowledge of research approaches and the ability to use the information to support evidence-based decision-making.
• You have knowledge of, and experience with, policy and program planning and design, including developmental processes, research and program evaluation.
Strategic Planning Expertise:
• You have experience establishing strategic objectives and work plans to meet current and future priorities.
• You have experience in managing and driving transformational change, and addressing opportunities for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
Salary Range: $90,348 - $132,514 per year
· The information that you provide for the purpose of this competition and the results from this competition may be used to fill other positions. These positions may be of various tenures, including short-term assignments. Your information and the results from this competition will be retained for the purpose of filling vacancies in accordance with the applicable collective agreement or policy provisions.
Please apply online, only, by Wednesday, December 2, 2020, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 156335 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.