INDEPENDENT ELECTRICITY SYSTEM OPERATOR Test Analyst Quality Assurance (Analyst, Solutions) - 3 positions Location of Position: Mississauga/Oakville The Analyst Quality Assurance will report to the Supervisor. Quality Assurance
INDEPENDENT ELECTRICITY SYSTEM OPERATOR Quality Assurance (Analyst, Solutions) -Team Lead Location of Position: Mississauga/Oakville (Hybrid Model 2 days a week (onsite) The Analyst Quality Assurance will report to the
RESPONSIBILITIES:Review/prepare and provide feedback for customer pricing agreements/master purchase agreements Prepare quotes/demo agreements as required by Sales ManagersCoordinate meetings to discuss escalation points with senior level
Company SummaryCome work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents. FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default
About the City of Hamilton
Contribute to the City of Hamilton, one of Canada's largest cities - home to a diverse and strong economy, an active and inclusive community, a robust cultural and dining scene, hundreds of kilometres of hiking trails and natural beauty just minutes from the downtown core, and so much more. Join our diverse team of talented and ambitious staff who embody our values of sensational service, courageous change, steadfast integrity, collective ownership and being engaged empowered employees. Help us achieve our vision of being the best place to raise a child and age successfully. #BeTheReason
JOB ID #: 17697
Sr. Project Manager, Water Information Systems
330 Wentworth St. N.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1 Full-Time Temporary
UNION/NON-UNION: Non Union Mgmt Professional
HOURS Of WORK: 35.00 per week
SALARY/HOUR: $49.856 - $58.309 per hour
*Note: See appropriate Collective Agreement or the Non Union Salary Range for details.
STATUS/LENGTH: Full-Time Temporary for up to 36 months.
Job Description ID #: 2654
*Note: As a condition of employment you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or provide proof of valid exemption satisfactory to the employer prior to your start date. You must acknowledge and agree to comply with any future vaccine policy requirements as an ongoing condition of employment at the City of Hamilton.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Reporting directly to the Manager of Customer Service and Community Outreach, the Senior Project Manager of Water Information Systems, will oversee the day to day operations, staff and strategic planning of Hamilton Water's (HW) Information Systems business unit.
This unit provides information services primarily for Hamilton Water; as well as other City departments, divisions, sections and external partners. These services include supporting the day to day operations of HW through maintaining water, wastewater, stormwater asset inventory and computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
1. Proven knowledge of the theories and practices of Computer Science or Information Management usually acquired by obtaining a University or Community College degree, or a combination of related education and relevant work experience.
2. Must be able to demonstrate relevant experience and technical competence gained through progressively responsible positions in the area of information systems, GIS, data analytics, or application support and development.
3. Proven experience in managing several staff members, including responsibility for obtaining new talent and delivering performance appraisals.
4. Required working knowledge of relational databases and geospatial systems.
5. Must have background in data management and knowledge of reporting platforms.
6. Knowledge/experience in asset inventory systems.
7. Familiarity with these systems is considered an asset: Enterprise ESRI Suite of Products, MSSQL, Oracle, Infor Suite of Products (IPS, EAM, Birst), Power BI, FME and SSRS/SSIS.
8. Proven experience and accountability for preparing and managing significant operational budgets.
9. Proven experience managing vendors, consultants and/or contractors.
10. Demonstrated record of leadership, facilitation, communication, presentation, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
11. Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
12. Must possess a high level of personal integrity.
13. Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset.
14. Must possess a valid Class "G" Driver's Licence.